HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


A Farm in Hampstead

I had the pleasure of documenting a friend's surprise birthday party but before it began, I was asked to capture some images of their farm. What a beautiful home they have, and gorgeous horses. I wanted to share a few of the images with you.

Kelly Heck Photography - Maryland Farm and Horses

Kelly Heck Photography - Maryland Farm

Kelly Heck Photography - Maryland Farm and Horses Kelly Heck Photography - Maryland Farm and Horses

Kelly Heck Photography - Maryland Farm and Horses


I love these kinds of shoots when I am given the freedom capture the scenes and events around me at my discretion. I hope that they enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

One response to A Farm in Hampstead

  1. Sandy Eaton says:

    beaautiful, looks so peacefull