HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


One Mayfly, Many Angles

At first look, would you believe these five Mayfly photographs were shot in the exact same location with the exact same lighting? Believe it! Never forget to explore your angles when focusing on a subject - you never know what wonderful surprises you may run into!

Photography by Kelly Heck - Mayfly

Photography by Kelly Heck - Mayfly

Photography by Kelly Heck - Mayfly

Photography by Kelly Heck - Mayfly

Photography by Kelly Heck - Mayfly

These were all shot in natural light on a tinted, reflective car window. By changing my angles, I could control what surroundings were reflected in the window! I have to mention that Andy pointed out this beauty as a photo subject - thanks for bringing this critter to my attention! :D

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 responses to One Mayfly, Many Angles

  1. Chad says:

    Gosh, stop making me want that 100mm. Just when I had finally beat the urge back into submission, you post more awesome photos.

  2. Kelly Heck says:

    And to make it even better Chad, I didn't crop these images. :D Thanks for the wonderful compliment btw!