HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Doug Heck's Wood Turnings & The Taneytown Art & Wine Festival

In preparations for the first annual Taneytown Art & Wine Festival, my Dad, Doug Heck, has been busting butt! My Dad is an extremely talented wood turner, practicing and perfecting the craft since 2004. I'm really astounded by his work and am excited to announce that he is FINALLY bringing out the price tags!

This week, I've been working on an awesome, simple website to showcase his work. It is www.DougsTurnings.com. Please check it out and send him some love! Soon I expect we will be working on an Etsy account for him to provide easy purchasing options for both local and far fans!

You will see a wonderful selection of Doug's turnings on the site, and below are a few to entice you further! Together he and I set up a nice, natural light setting to photograph his work. I really enjoyed helping and I hope that we just continue to build from here!

Photography by Kelly Heck - Wood Turning by Doug Heck - Master Woodturner - Handcrafted
Photography by Kelly Heck - Wood Turning by Doug Heck - Master Woodturner - Handcrafted
Photography by Kelly Heck - Wood Turning by Doug Heck - Master Woodturner - Handcrafted
Photography by Kelly Heck - Wood Turning by Doug Heck - Master Woodturner - Handcrafted
Photography by Kelly Heck - Wood Turning by Doug Heck - Master Woodturner - Handcrafted
Photography by Kelly Heck - Wood Turning by Doug Heck - Master Woodturner - Handcrafted
Photography by Kelly Heck - Wood Turning by Doug Heck - Master Woodturner - Handcrafted

Friday, June 15, 2012

4 responses to Doug Heck's Wood Turnings & The Taneytown Art & Wine Festival

  1. Doug Land. says:

    WHAT?! You never told me that he was a wood worker! We could have bonded, when I met him. A POX on you!

  2. Kelly Heck says:

    Doug, I thought you knew that everyone in my family has their own artsy thing! Next time I'll have to tour you through the Heck Family skills. :-)

  3. Bill and Sandy Eaton says:

    Kelly we love the web site you have set up for the wood turning,
    Had a good time seeing everything together on the shelves. It would be hard to decide on just one item.

  4. Kelly Heck says:

    Thanks Bill & Sandy! I was really glad you both made it out to the event, and thank you for the compliments on Dad's new website!