HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


We visited Catoctin not too long ago...

Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck

I saw this yellow post (below) and LOVED it... I thought maybe I could capture a photo that would work well with my snow series. Those of you that know the body know that yellow is the only vibrant color throughout the series. Do you think this one would work well with the other "Beautiful Silence" photographs?

Photography by Kelly Heck

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2 responses to We visited Catoctin not too long ago...

  1. Sandy Eaton says:

    It would fit right in with the series. However I love the waterfall.

  2. Kelly Heck says:

    Thanks Sandy! I really like the waterfall too... I was so amazed by the stickiness of the snow - it was on everything! It made for such beautiful scenery.