HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


I Love Springtime in Maryland!

Trees are blossoming and I love it!
Cherry Tree Blossoms - Photography by Kelly Heck Cherry Tree Blossoms - Photography by Kelly Heck Cherry Tree Blossoms - Photography by Kelly Heck Cherry Tree Blossoms - Photography by Kelly Heck Cherry Tree Blossoms - Photography by Kelly Heck

These shots were taken with a Canon 100mm F/2.8 L-Series Lens, all at one tree in Westminster, MD. I really enjoyed adjusting my angle for different lighting. All natural light.

These photos are available as fine art prints at my online store, kellyheckphotography.storenvy.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2 responses to I Love Springtime in Maryland!

  1. Sandy Eaton says:

    I love springtime anywhere, beautiful tree. was it close to your house. We love it when you update your blog.

  2. Kelly Heck says:

    Sandy, it is actually the tree on Carroll County Time's property just off Rt. 27 out of downtown Westminster (same road the InfoPathways office is on). Probably about 30 seconds away if you didn't have to stop at the red lights!