HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Hanging the Show at The Delaplaine

On the way to Frederick to hang my show yesterday, I couldn't help but pull a u-turn and run out to a field to take a quick shot. My patient mom waited in the warm car and Andy, my boyfriend, slid down a driveway after me like a surfer on ice!

Photography by Kelly Heck -

We got the show up in a few hours, touched up some scuffs and old holes in the walls and now it's ready to view for your pleasure! We took a few photos and so did The Delaplaine. You can view Delaplaine's photos on Flickr - they told me they will add photos throughout the show, so you should be able to see shots from the opening night as well. Here's a shot we took after we finished. Thanks to my mom and Andy for all the help and support. :-)

Photography by Kelly Heck -

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One response to Hanging the Show at The Delaplaine

  1. Sandy Eaton says:

    I heard about the stop to take pictures. This is just your
    kind of picture. The one of you and Andy is good to. Can't wait to see the show.