HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Gunpowder Falls, Catoctin, Kilgore Falls & Rock State Park

In between getting ready for the show, I've been on a few photo adventures to beautiful local areas! Though it's been cold out, I'm enjoying hiking and spending time outdoors in general. I hope you enjoy!

First are shots of and around Kilgore Falls in Hardford County as well as the nearby Rock State Park.

Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck

Below is a view standing on the edge of the King & Queen Seat at Rock State Park. The macro shot is of a tree that I just LOVE!

Photography by Kelly Heck Photography by Kelly Heck

Some photos at Catoctin Falls and some macro shots of moss along the Appalachian Trail near High Rock in Waynesboro, PA ...

Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck

And to end this post, here are a few shots on the trails around Gunpowder Falls in Baltimore County.

Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck Photography by Kelly Heck
I'll be adding a selection of these image to my online store at kellyheckphotography.storenvy.com.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4 responses to Gunpowder Falls, Catoctin, Kilgore Falls & Rock State Park

  1. Serena says:

    Kelly, these are beautiful. Makes me want to head out to a park, brave the cold, and snap some photos. Also - LOVE the macro shot of the tree! <3

  2. Kelly Heck says:

    Thank you so much Serena! I'm glad you like that tree shot too - it's so wild looking. I spotted that sucker and I was all over it. :D

  3. Sandy Eaton says:

    Kelly, I love these pictures, beautiful area, I especially like the waterfall and all the angles. It makes you want to be outside.

  4. Very impressive! I've been wanting to go out to Kilgore Falls for some time. These photos make me want to go all the more!