HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Suzannah Hoover - Featured Artist Feb 1st - Mar 31st

Suzannah Hoover with young girl in Brossier.
Suzannah Hoover is one  of my most favorite friends! We met while going to school at Savannah College of Art and Design in Georgia. She was a graduate student and I an undergrad at the time. We we both worked in the "cave" which was the equipment check-out for darkroom supplies in Bergen, the photography department. From that moment on, a lasting friendship was formed.

I am so lucky to have Suzannah as my first featured artist! Every two months, starting today, February 1st, I will be featuring an artist on the Kelly Heck Photography website. Each will be given a 2-month 'virtual' exhibition. As of now, future featured artists will, for the most part, be selected by invitation. However, if you are interested in showing a concise body of work, 10-20 or so  images, please ask! Even if I have someone for next month or the next 6 months, I would be happy to consider submissions.

So now, please let me introduce you to the first Featured Artist at Kelly Heck Photography online! I'll start you off at Suzannah's exhibition. From there you can learn more about the body of work, focusing on SIDA near Haiti, by clicking the links to her artist statement, bio and contact info (located at the bottom of the left-hand menu). Please share with friends!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One response to Suzannah Hoover - Featured Artist Feb 1st - Mar 31st

  1. Kelly Heck says:

    By the way people, Suzannah has recently relocated to Washington D.C. and is available for photo shoots, so please contact her if you need photography services from a talented, beautiful, energetic young woman!