HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Snow Shots - 01-08-2011, Westminster MD

When I woke up this morning, too early, it was still snowing so I ventured out and walked a few miles to take some local photos. I seemed to be attracted to more man made object than nature this time - why? I do not know, but here are some of the shots I liked.

Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
This last one I was thinking The Last Supper. Recently went to see the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Baltimore Museum of Art (BMA) and one of his bodies of work centers around The Last Supper. I've got dinner on my mind.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

3 responses to Snow Shots - 01-08-2011, Westminster MD

  1. I like the photos! The dinosaur made me laugh a lot!

  2. Sandy Eaton says:

    Ilove the last shot. Something about it draws me into the picture. A place I would like to be. They are all good, even better we had little snow and gone by 10 a.m.

  3. Bruckaroni says:

    haha the dinosaur one is so funny