HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Art Kitchen Exhibition "I Like Birds" Newark NJ

Three of my pieces were featured at the exhibition "I Like Birds" at Art Kitchen in Newark NJ, which opened this past Friday and will be on display through February 1st. I went up for the night so I could meet the young women in charge of the show. It was really fun and there was a great turn out of talented people!

Kelly Heck at Art Kitchen - Newark NJ   Kelly Heck at Art Kitchen - Newark NJ

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 responses to Art Kitchen Exhibition "I Like Birds" Newark NJ

  1. I really like their wall paper.
    And as always I love your art!

  2. Sandy Eaton says:

    Kelly, You can see the pictures right through the front of the store. Hope the sunlight does not do any damage. It was good that you could go up for the opening and thank you for the postcard of the event.