HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


The In-Between Moments

Kids, what a mysterious subject. I wish I could remember thoughts from when I was 2 or 3 years old. I do remember once saving my little bucket of tub people from the other kids that my mom watched in day care because a lot of the others drooled and put my toys in their mouth. Gross.

I had fun this past weekend with an almost-3-year-old and a newborn. Both of them were magnificently behaved and the elder even posed for me. She was so calm and it was a really lovely shoot. One of my favorite images, however, is one of her in a daze, inside her own world. I still fall into this daze as a young adult, but I wonder what is she thinking? I'm so curious.

Photography by Kelly Heck

Thursday, October 7, 2010