HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


ROCK THE RUNWAY / Face of FUSION - Photo Shoot

I photographed 3 contestants in the ROCK THE RUNWAY / Face of FUSION modeling competition two weekends ago. I'm so excited for all three models - they were all great to work with and ready for this experience! Below are some of my favorite images from our sessions.

Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Please view more on my photography website, I just updated it. Now the thumbnails are larger and there is only one portrait gallery. Let me know what you all think! Check out FUSION Model Management online.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 responses to ROCK THE RUNWAY / Face of FUSION - Photo Shoot

  1. Sandy Eaton says:

    Kelly, Love the new web site with the larger pictures. You have some great shots.

  2. Serena says:

    Great job! I love these! =)