HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


CCBC "Mission Possible" Gala

Watch your back - their might be a 007 agent on your tail!

Saturday was the Community College of Baltimore County's Annual Gala to thank sponsors and raise funds to help students attend college. Their theme this year was "Mission Possible" and they did an incredible job. Guests were pulled to the side as they entered the building to be scanned, measured, and questioned by agents dressed in black suits and all in sunglasses. One of the auction items for the night was a delorean! And even CCBC President Sandra Kurtinitis got in on the fun!







Tuesday, April 20, 2010

3 responses to CCBC "Mission Possible" Gala

  1. Anonymous says:

    I made the one of all the spies my new profile picture, they look great!

  2. Zachary Hock says:

    Also to let you know, not that it matters to me, but they were calling it "Mission Possible" and I think you left before you got to see the agent led conga line with over 150 people in it!

  3. Kelly Heck says:

    Oh my gosh! The Conga Line would have been a great capture! Oh well, if I had have known I would have stuck around! It probably happened right as I was walking out the door. :-(