HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


WED.kellyheckphotography.com

Web Design by Kelly HeckPlease view my new website, WED.kellyheckphotography.com, just launched this morning. It features a handful of galleries, the majority of which exhibit weddings I shot in 2009. There are also two Asp.NET forms, a language/skill I just learned last month. This is the first form I have cusomized to match the styling of the website and I am very excited about it.



The site was developed under InfoPathways, Inc., an IT-Company in Westminster MD.

Monday, February 1, 2010

3 responses to WED.kellyheckphotography.com

  1. Sandy Eaton says:

    Beautiful and easy to use.

  2. Doug Land. says:

    Its the best looking wedding photographer site, since the invention of the internet!

  3. Serena says:

    Great site! I like it a lot - especially that you managed not to use flash. (I've been trying to figure out a good layout that does not use flash.)