HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Blizzards of February 2010

These are shots from almost the end of the first 2-foot blizzard. I walked down to Piney Creek in Taneytown to get them - the walk back up was rough.  :-\

Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

3 responses to Blizzards of February 2010

  1. The Eaton's says:

    Kelly, Piney Creek has never looked better. I bet it was hard to get back up the hill. Good Job.

  2. Jessica Flax says:

    These are beautiful. I'm so glad you were able to get out and document such an epic storm. I was hoping to go out myself, but I left all of my snow gear at home and wasn't feeling too compelled enough to risk losing a limb or two in the process. :-P

  3. Doug Land. says:

    #2

    es bonita! Show worthy.