HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Blizzards of February 2010 - BliZ#2

I took some photos on the way home from work last night to catch the beginning of this second Blizzard and below is one of my favorites. I'd love to get out before it ends today but it's so windy the snow is streaking up, down sideways, and diagonally - I think I might freeze if I go out.

Photography by Kelly Heck

This was my car after the first blizzard - some people still hadn't dug their cars out before this second storm began and I have a feeling they will be stuck until the sun melts the blocks of ice encasing them.

Photography by Kelly Heck

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One response to Blizzards of February 2010 - BliZ#2

  1. Sandy Eaton says:

    Love the car, I always like
    two tone.