HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Blizzards of February 2010 - Bliz#2 - I'm REALLY Cold

Brrrrrr! I walked outside in the blizzard for about 1 1/2 hours to take some pictures around Riesterstown, Maryland. I think I walked a few miles and my legs were having some trouble with the last couple of blocks. About half a dozen guys stopped to offer me a ride and I took the last offer to get me a couple blocks closer to home - a short but nice (and very appreciated) rest.

It's still snowing hard and the wind has picked up so much that it's even more of a 'white-out' than earlier - I almost can't see my car in the parking lot! I got the shots I was out for, so I'm very happy and planning to stay indoors for the rest of the storm. I've been inside for over an hour and am still recovering. :-D

Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck
Photography by Kelly Heck

And the new profile photo was me after all the hiking around - my scarf was frozen in a curve and there was ice on my eye-lashes.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3 responses to Blizzards of February 2010 - Bliz#2 - I'm REALLY Cold

  1. samyk says:

    U got some really cool photos !!
    Well done :)

    samy
    http://samykh.blogspot.com/

  2. Doug Land. says:

    I think that you can split (digitally) the bottom photo into two photos of different electrical towers


    The top two I LOVE!

  3. Kelly Heck says:

    Thanks Doug! I'm lovin' the trees the more I look at them.