HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Moo.com - Portfolio In Your Pocket


While in New York for the PhotoPLUS expo I was checking out all the vendors and one that looked pretty cool was Moo USA. They print batches of business cards, postcards and note cards with different images on each. So, for example, you can get 20 postcards printed each with a different image and it's like carrying around a small portfolio. It's also a cool way to sell a series of work, perhaps. I am going to probably get some postcards and business cards printed by them in the next couple of months and am very excited about it.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

4 responses to Moo.com - Portfolio In Your Pocket

  1. I've heard good things about Moo!

  2. Doug Land. says:

    Thats where I get my cards made. They are most awesome!

  3. Kelly Heck says:

    Doug, I still have your card on my wall! I love their matt paper - I just wish they offered it for their postcards and note cards.

  4. Sandy Eaton says:

    Kelly talk to me about this, I think I would like some with my
    pottery on it. It is something to think about