HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


B&H Photo Video ROCKS MY SOCKS!

I usually don't make too much of a hype about companies, but B&H Photo totally kicks butt. They almost always have the lowest prices (and if not, they are darn close), always reliable, and shipping is incredibly fast.

True, I just spend a huge chunk of change on new equipment, but a little customer service goes a long, long way. I opened my package and what did I find? A free camera bag and TWO 4 GB memory cards to go with my new Canon EOS 5D Mark II. I was so excited I jumped online to write their customer service a thank you note.

I think this is rare, and because of it I will always shop with them. <3 you guys!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 responses to B&H Photo Video ROCKS MY SOCKS!

  1. That's fantastic Kelly!

  2. Henry Posner says:

    Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to post this. We're very grateful.

    --
    Henry Posner
    B&H Photo-Video

  3. Serena says:

    I agree - B&H is amazing. I just ordered a lens from there about two weeks ago and the shipping was super fast. :D

    By the way, I really like your logo ("fishing for the perfect image"). Hehe... =]