HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Shoot with Jake Green

Photo by Kelly Heck
Photo by Kelly Heck
My friend for many years, Jake Green (a videographer), posed for me this weekend. It was great to catch up with him and hang out. I reshot the one image in the construction tube that I took with Nikki Sleeth because I wanted it to feel more like a band/musician photograph. Then we went to find the best graffiti Westminster Maryland has to offer and my studio lights got too cold, so I was only able to capture a few shots, but I am happy with them. Jake's a funny face-maker, I have found. The image in the tube was taken with a bare-bulb behind a white sheet which I attached to the end of the construction tube. The second location I used a grid with barn doors to splash light on just his head and chest.

Sunday, December 13, 2009