HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Rough Website Design

Future Kelly Heck Photography Website???
Let me know your thoughts on this as a web design for my website. It will be a custom LiveBooks website (LiveBooks is a company that builds flash websites with database backends - it's very professional looking). Click on the image above to view a larger version. This would be an example of a gallery page, but it's practically the same look as the other pages. I have changed the logo, but generally like this layout. The thumbnail images may drop down out of view so the image size can be maximized.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

2 responses to Rough Website Design

  1. Serena says:

    Out of the three, I like the first design the most (with the blue font).

    And good choice! I hear LiveBooks is pretty good. =]