HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Coolest New Bag by Mary Ledoux

Bag by Mary LedouxI just received a wonderful surprise in the mail from Mary Ledoux of Wolverine Construction. She made me this awesome bag after I told her how much I loved hers. It's so original and I love that it looks like a basket but moves and bends so freely (becuase it is made of.... GROCERY BAGS!!!) Mary said it took about 150 grocery bags to make my bag of bags! :-D So I am going to send the box back to her full of bags soon I hope, so she can continue to recycle. Talk about gonig green! I can't wait to sport this on Christmas Day!

Kyle Goodwin here at InfoPathways took this nice photo for me on his phone - this is a rare instance where you will see a camera phone picture on my blog - so enjoy it!

Monday, December 21, 2009

2 responses to Coolest New Bag by Mary Ledoux

  1. That is so cool Kelly! I can't wait to see it!
    Valerie

  2. Sandy Eaton says:

    I have seen a few of these but yours is the biggest I have seen.