HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Canvas On Demand

One of the vendors at PDN PhotoPlus in NYC was Canvas On Demand. Anyone that walked by their booth had their badge scanned and they recieved an $83 credit to buy a canvas print. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and it's incredible. I knew exactly which picture I wanted printed (below), but the digital image DOES NOT do this image justice - you just have to swing by and see it for yourself. Canvas On Demand did an awesome job and I look forward to ordering from them again. The canvase was delivered packed up so great that I doubt any of their orders are EVER damaged in transport.

Photography by Kelly Heck.My particular canvas is 20" x 30" and 3/4" deep. I would have preferred the 1 1/2" deep canvas, but my wallet was light. Next Time!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2 responses to Canvas On Demand

  1. Sandy Eaton says:

    I love this picture, I think I have seen it on your web site.
    Can't wait to see it in person.