HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Portfolio Shoot with Serena Severtson

Kelly Heck Photography Kelly Heck Photography
Kelly Heck Photography

Yesterday I hung out with Serena, who I met on Model Mayhem, and we did a photo shoot. We had a great time and have so much in common. I was scouting locations earlier that day and found a great spot on the property of the Moose Lodge off of 140 (the images with the leafy vines growing up the trees) and an incredible grape vine like none I've ever seen around here near the reservoir. We were also in the line of fire, no kidding, gun fire. Thankfully we completed what we needed and left unscathed.

I'm having a hard time deciding which shots to put on my website (below), especialy with some of the grape vine shots (the set laying down and the set climbing). Put your vote in on your favorites to help me out!

Kelly Heck Photography Kelly Heck Photography
Kelly Heck Photography
Kelly Heck Photography

Monday, October 5, 2009

One response to Portfolio Shoot with Serena Severtson

  1. the 1st one standing up and the 1st one laying down are my favorite. Great photos!