HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


PDN PHOTOPLUS International Conference & Expo

The PDN PHOTOPLUS International Conference & Expo coming up! The seminars start on October 22nd and are being held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. If you purchase any seminar you receive priority admission to all keynotes an special events or you can get a Gold Expo Pass instead. If you sign up by the end of tomorrow you will get discounts! Registration is free before October 8th (tomorrow) using code PPE09. Check it out!

I'm taking 4 classes that I'm really excited about:

Facets of the Night: Conjuring Atmostphere at Night and in Low Light
* Chris Crisman, Steward Cohen, Chip Forelli, Todd Hido, Gerd Ludwig, Jill Waterman

Presenting Your Work to the Fine Art Community
* Mary Virginia Swanson

The Many Uses of White Seamless: Achieving Multiple Looks from Simple Backgrounds
* ZACK ARIAS!!!!

Lessons from the Hot Shoe Diaries
* Joe McNally

I have an event to photograph with CCBC on the 22nd, so I'll be heading up that night once I've finished with my client and I'm staying in Williamsburg (near Brooklyn) with a friend, Elizabeth Newman. Since we have Sunday open we'll be checking out the city!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009