HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


PDN PhotoPlus Conference

My frist day at the PDN PhotoPlus Conference went great. I took the subway from Brooklyn to the Javits Convention Center and got there just as the clock stuck 8:45 for my first seminar with Jill Waterman and a panel of 6 additional amazing photographers. Both seminars I took today were wonderful and I will be writing blog posts about it!

I ran into a friend - what a surprise! Zachary Tarrant snuck up behind me and we chatted a while. He's doing well and interning with NY photographer Joel Meyerowitz. Zachary also had a Fujifilm instax mini 7S Cheki (Choco) and it's an instant film camera like a mini polaroid camera. I really want to buy one because I so miss having prints around - I miss seeing those little memories and I'm ready to have them laying around. I'm thinking about buying a less expensive model, the Fuji Instax 200 Instant Film Camera. Any thoughts that have used or read up on these?

Friday, October 23, 2009

One response to PDN PhotoPlus Conference

  1. I'm glad you are learning a lot, I posted a link to your website at http://blog.timesunion.com/simplerliving/, she was asking for wedding advice!