HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Felinophobia or Ailurophobia OR "Fear of (Black) Cats"

Photography by Kelly Heck
Last night I was joined by model Lyndi McNulty of Gizmos Art, a custom framer located in downtown Westminster, MD. Our other subjects, Poodle and Emma, did an outstanding job and got lots of delicious treats for thier hard work.

This Phobia or "Fear Of..." piece is to go with my previous body of work which you can view on my website. I began my Phobia Series as a portraiture project at Savannah College of Art and Design during my senior year. I want to do more but my ideas continue to get more and more detailed and I'm not sure I can pull them all off unless I consider a budget (or begging).

Do you have an idea to add to my Phobia Series?? Let me hear it!

Thursday, October 1, 2009