HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Infant & Baby Photography

Photography by Kelly Heck
My good friend from High School, Victoria "Dawn" Seymour (Blankenship), gave birth to her beautiful baby boy, Tristan, about a week ago.

This past weekend was his first home and I stopped by to do some photos for them. This is the first time I've done infant or baby photography.

Tristan was a bit worn out from a busy day with family, so I'll be taking pictures of him next weekend too (so I'll be posting more images as long as all goes well).

Monday, September 28, 2009

2 responses to Infant & Baby Photography

  1. He's so cute! That's a great photo!

  2. It's a great picture Kel and well worth the effort! (in my opinon) I can't wait to see what we got from today!