HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


99 Design - Make A Buck $$

A friend told me about this cool site, 99Design.com, that is a great place for graphic designers to test their skills, as well as a great place for people looking to have a variety of choices for logos, websites, and other graphic designs. So pretty much, if you're good at what you do, this site could really give you some good experience, good challengens, and inspiration!

"Need something designed? 99designs connects clients needing design work such as logo designs, business cards or web sites to a thriving community of 43,879 talented designers."

I tried my hands out and decided I was not much of a graphic designer, but I really do like this one layout I made for a t-shirt - the saying and star were standard pieces I had to use:

Thursday, August 20, 2009