HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


New Wedding Photographs @ Kelly Heck Photography Online

Go to Kelly Heck Photography Online

Go to Kelly Heck Photography Online

Go to Kelly Heck Photography Online
Hello All! I need to start blogging more, so I'm planning to get on that. I have had a very very busy month - two very large weddings (one of which was my big sis) and family visiting and work has picked up and I have moved to Reisterstown, MD. I'm just settling in my apartment and it looks great. I really love it.

On that note, I have finally had a chance to sit down and update my website. I have removed some galleries and edited out many other shots. I have added two wedding galleries - "Valerie & Joseph" and "Morgan & Jacob". Please take a few minutes to view them by clicking HERE and pass them on to friends and family!


Go to Kelly Heck Photography Online

Go to Kelly Heck Photography Online Go to Kelly Heck Photography Online

My next post will be tips for the bride on her wedding day - so check back soon!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3 responses to New Wedding Photographs @ Kelly Heck Photography Online

  1. Yeah, I love the photos Kelly!

  2. sam says:

    they look great kelly!!! thanks for having me look at them. can't wait for august!!!!!
    ~sam~

  3. Eaton says:

    Wedding picks are great, Thanks