HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


The Peep Show





The Carroll County Arts Center of Westminster, MD is hosting the 2nd Annual Peep Show in a couple weeks. InfoPathways decided to enter a piece, so I'm working hard to get a slideshow together to celebrate the Peep World. The show is April 17th-24th (10am-6pm), free admission, come out to vote for your favorite - 91 W. Main Street, Westminster MD!!! Check out what I'm doing so far:

Photography by Kelly Heck

Photography by Kelly Heck

Photography by Kelly Heck

Photography by Kelly Heck

Photography by Kelly Heck

Photography by Kelly Heck

Photography by Kelly Heck

We are planning to put these images into a slideshow, but I'm wondering if I should print one out to put under my name. ???

Saturday, April 4, 2009

2 responses to The Peep Show

  1. Rebecca says:

    Ha! These are great. I think the one of the Peeps roasting marshmallows by the campfire is kind of deep if you think about it...

  2. Kelly Heck says:

    Yes! The roasting of marshmallows definity has a sick twist! I don't think many people caught on - Bravo Rebecca!