HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Masquerade Ball Photo Shoot

I shot my first major event besides a wedding on Saturday night. It was the Carroll Tech Council's first Masquerade Ball. It was held at Martin's of Westminster, MD. There were not as many guests as expected, but I was impressed by how many people really put effort into their costumes. I even saw friends there! I set up to do some formal shots (didn't get to many bites on that one) and then spent the remainder of the evening catching events - dancing, costume contests, silent and live auctions, roulette bidding, eatting, and more. My feet were killing me, but this gave me something new to add to my portfolio. I'll be adding these and more to my website portfolio soon.

Photograph by Kelly Heck Photograph by Kelly Heck

Photograph by Kelly Heck Photograph by Kelly Heck

Photograph by Kelly Heck

Photograph by Kelly Heck

Photograph by Kelly Heck

Photograph by Kelly Heck

Photograph by Kelly Heck

Monday, February 2, 2009

3 responses to Masquerade Ball Photo Shoot

  1. Richard says:

    You printed on the night as well?

  2. I love the first picture! That blue guy is scary and wonderful!

  3. Kelly Heck says:

    Hey Richard! I'm not certian what you mean by your comment. I'm guessing you are asking if I printed photos for customers AT the event - I did not - I took orders and will soon be shipping them out.