HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


Promotional Printing - Need Business Cards?


Kelly Heck's Shark Photograph - the photo highlighted on her first business cards printed at Overnight Prints, Photograph by Kelly Heck
I finally decided to have professional business cards printed up about a year ago and I found the PERFECT place. My cards are colorful, heavy stock, and MORE than affordable. Everyone loves them and it's been extremely effective in bringing more viewers to my website. As a photographer, I chose a strong photograph from my portfolio as one side of my card and very brief contact information on the other. As my portfolio grows, I will switch which photo is on my card and a relating color for the backside. Now my card is like a mini photograph I'm passing out - a way to share my work with the community. Collect them ALL!

I have my work printed at OvernightPrints.com - they provide a variety of products at unbeatable prices. My cards turned out so nice I haven't even considered going elsewhere and probably never will.

I use the upload option. Once you've uploaded your files, directions explains clearly where the Safe Zone, Print Line, and Bleed Lines are, making it simple to ensure you've done it right. (NOTE: If you want your image to bleed, your file should be 638px x 1088px.)

You can also find great deals/coupons online, just search on Google. This is a practice I now follow every time I shop online. I've found that Retail Me Not often supports a variety of places I shop online, especially Overnight Prints.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008