HOME | PORTFOLIO | CONTACT | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FOLLOW


The Blogging Begins

Go to Kelly Heck Photography, site designed and developed by Kelly Heck
Hi Everyone!

My name is Kelly Heck and I'm a freelancing photographer in the Maryland area. I have lived in Carroll County for over 10 years. I hope you can take a moment to view my select portfolio at www.kellyheckphotography.com, which I continually update and add to. You will see I practice a variety of work from several creative bodies to weddings, corporate headshots, other candids, portraits, and product shots/still lives.

Go to InfoPathways, site designed and developed by Kelly HeckI work part-time at InfoPathways (an IT-Firm in Westminster, MD) as a web developer/designer and professional photographer. You can learn more about the company at www.infopathways.com. I've included snapshots of these two sites because I designed and developed both of them as an employee of InfoPathways.

You can also find me on LinkedIn, Facebook, and JPG Magazine. You can vote for my photos to be published in JPG Magazine! I look forward to posting my experiences and ideas for everyone. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One response to The Blogging Begins

  1. proartiz says:

    I believe greatness begins here, yes?